Sunday 10 September 2006

New news page for a new era at chez Strip For Me. With the end of Live Static last week (and do look back and read it if you haven't already) it's the welcome return of some old favourites.

I know that some people are going to be happy to see the return of borders with a brand-new, never-before-seen episode. Look for more borders to come over the next few weeks. Our second next page today is a new story in my personal genre of unfriendly romance. This one is called "Why Did You Wait to Let Me Go?" and is a neat little thing which I hope you like. I'm still experimenting with this particular format, and I think it is able to do some interesting things. Decide for yourself.

I think we'll continue in this kind of self-contained vein for the next month or so, at least into October. There are some longer stories coming up, of course, but they're a little way off.

In the meantime - do check out Steve Bissette's gloriously on-the-money destruction of The Wicker Man remake. Having seen this deplorable nonsense only yesterday, I can only whole-heartedly agree with Mr Bissette's comments. Now, go read.

No comments: