Sunday 3 September 2006

If you'd like to follow these two links you'll be able to read the final pages of Live Static, the story that I've been putting up on the site since January this year. That's eight months and some change that I've been working on this same story and I almost feel sad that it's over. Glad too, of course. Relived. I think that I managed to tell the sort of story that I set out to tell, although it changed along the way, but to be honest I'm still too close to it to really know. That's what you're for, dear readers, and I would entreat you all to take a read through and let me know what you think. I'll be interested in hearing what your reactions are to the completed tale.

I've nothing else to add today, as I'm sure you can understand. Do please take the time to read Live Static though. I like to think you'll find something interesting.

No comments: