Sunday 17 September 2006

Hello, my fine companions. I hope that the last week has treated you well, as it should, and that you are all in the best of spirits as you join me today. As ever, we have new comic pages at the site for you this week, plus news of what the site will be doing up until the new year, and more reviews.

So anyway, yeah, , today sees new pages, as Sunday's usually do. First up is a new page of borders, which follows on from last week. With borders, I feel as though I finally have a handle on what I've been doing with the strip for the last while, and I know what I need to do in order to continue telling the story that I wanted to tell. This means that a number of borders stories that i've done in the past are, well, redundant now. There's always been a story waiting to be told, and that's one of the things that we'll be pushing toward now. So expect to see more.

Our second page this week is yet another in the series of short subjects that I like to term unfriendly romance - this time its about things that remain unsaid, or that should. It's called "A Fox is First A Friend". I hope you like it. This particular run of stories will continue for the next fortnight before it's replaced by something else... as to what...

...Well, that's partly what I've been up to this week. I've drawn up a schedule to take me to the end of the year, and can reveal that you've got some fun treats lined up for you. We'll be continuing with new borders, but also you can expect to see a chunk of new episodes of The Silent Choir, as well as the long promised Solitary Heart. Look out for all these before Christmas.

In the mean time, do check out my continuing series of reviews over at TRS2. You can access them directly from my page here - or go on over to Bugpowder and read the news too. I'm trying to get two or three reviews posted each week, though from time to time I'll run a week long retrospective of a single artist's output. Look forward to the first of those soon. If you'd like me to review your work for the site, remembering that I'm not always going to be positive if I don't like it, then feel free to contact me using the email link up top.

No comments: