Sunday 24 September 2006

Another week, and more to see and do. Plenty busy at Chez Strip For Me, as ever. Not only have I got the normal updates to deal with, but I'm just about to embark upon the new issue. Also, I'm doing some art for some other folks - more news on that when I'm finished.

As usual we have two new pages for you. Firstly, we have the last borders for a few weeks. This one fits in somewhere near the beginning, if you're playing that game. Also up this week is The Fall of the 1912 Foxglove Club, another story in the favoured format. Hope you enjoy it. Remember, if you do - tell all your friends. In addition to al this comic goodness I have put up the picture I did for the 2006 Caption booklet in the sketches section.

In other news, I was reading some old comics this week - and this made me laugh:

What do you mean, out of context?

And finally - you've all remembered that it's my birthday on Wednesday, right? Celebrate with gifts, that's my advice.

No comments: