Sunday 1 October 2006

I saw two films this week in the cinema - one of them was the first great film of the year so far and one was possibly the worst I've ever seen in a picture-house. Funny how things balance out. For the record the great film was Children of Men, which I really can't praise highly enough - perhaps the first great science fiction film since Cronenberg's take on Crash. The other film I saw was Clerks 2, which was so awful it made me like all of Kevin Smith's other films a little less.

Anyway - on to today's comics! Long-time friends of the site will no doubt be excited to see the triumphant return engagement of The Silent Choir, who shall be sticking with us, on and off, for most of the rest of the year. in addition to this we have another in our series of one-page stories with Renovating Our Last Time Together. Enjoy!

No comments: